Monday, April 6, 2009

Porkchop is a Su Chef

So, after looking at several houses on Saturday there’s one we really like. The only thing that we didn’t find too appealing was the back yard. We are really wanting a house with a pool and a decent size backyard (for Porkchop). You really can get a lot for your money in the DFW area so we figured if were going to get a house, why not one with a pool. You can get pretty much the same size house without at a pool as you can for one with a pool. So without further ado here is the house we really like:

l1Front of the house. You can’t see it but there are a bunch of garden gnomes in the front lawn. If we buy this house I think we may ask the owner for the gnomes…haha jk l2The dinning room which has french doors that that open to the living room.l3Living room, on the left from the entrancel4Kitchen, one thing I love and another thing you can’t see is the kitchen cabinet knobs. They’re flatware; forks, spoons, and knifes- I was like “awe, I want this house just for the cabinet knobs…haha. l5Family room which is open to the kitchenl7Master bathrooml8Downstairs half bathrooml9Guest bathroom. Very spacious for a guest bathroom and has room for multiple people to brush they’re teeth togetherl10 Backyard, has a porch that you can’t see and a swing set. Yes, there’s a pool but it’s not very deep, it’s described as a play pool and as you can see there’s not much grass for Porkchop.

Also if anyone would like to take a virtual tour here’s a link virtual tour.

We should be looking at some more houses this week, I will be sure to keep everybody posted on how that goes.

On the last blog I tried to plug in a comment box and it didn’t turn out very well. I will be searching for comment boxes to post on here, I haven’t come across any that will work, I may just have to script my own box.

Now onto the main event of this blog, PORKCHOP! So Mr. Porkchop is pretty much our child if y’all hadn’t noticed. Today he helped me make dinner. Porkchop is quite possibly the best dog in the entire world. Here are some pictures of him being my little Su Chef.

porkchop 007cutest dog ever

porkchop 004

porkchop 003Porkchop likes bell peppers-he pretty much likes anythingporkchop 006

porkchop 008

We also video tapped Porkchop, but it’s not another training video…it’s of Porkchop chasing the cursor on the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment