Thursday, September 6, 2012

6 months and counting

Ok, here is where I say "I cannot believe my baby is 6 months old"! Despite saying that was cliche in my last blog, I really cannot believe it. I guess it's because he is doing AND saying so much more.

My baby boy turned 6 months old on August 21st. There are no words to express my love for this guy. I love him more and more each day and I truly cherish every moment of being a mother. Scott has often heard me say to Peyton; "I've never loved anything like I love you". The first time he heard me say this, he thought I was stating that I loved Peyton more. <-that's not true, my love for Peyton is just different. It's indescribable!

Here's a look at what Peyton is doing at 6 months:
  • He army crawls 
  • Sits up on his own for a month now 
  • Says "mamamamama" and softly whispers "dada" but these are more sounds than they are recognition of words. 
  • babbling and screeching
  • more giggly, but he makes you work for those giggles (tough crowd)
  •  He Looooves our dog Porkchop 
  • Loves the water 
  •  Anything that makes him feel like a 'big boy' is a sure smile on his face 
  • He isn't too fond of long drives, but he is capable of entertaining himself in the car longer
  • walking around his walk around activity center.


He's fixing computers for Blue Door Networks


Seriously! How can you not LOVE that face! 


Things people say to me about Peyton:

  • "I just want to eat him up"
  • "look at those cheeks"
  • "he has such a deep voice"
    AND the #1 thing people say is- "He looks JUST like you Sabrina!"
Most amazing 6 months of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment