Friday, August 7, 2009

Nope, the bedroom isn’t complete

I was hoping to have pictures of the master bedroom but it’s not complete…. I started on the cushions today but once again I wasn’t anticipating how complex it would be. First I had to measure everything out and create a pattern and then sit there and cut stuff down to size. making these cushions would be 10 times easier if they were just simple plan rectangles/squares but there not, they have to fit around a stupid pillar. So this maybe an ongoing project.

The reason for this blog was just because I forgot to share something awesome in my last blog. When I got home from Ohio I was greeted with probably one of the nicest/sweetest things Scott has every done….which is tough to top. When I got home from Ohio I proceeded to the closet to change out of my travel clothes and there it was, a completely organized closet!

Scott and I still had some clothes in boxes and a mess of a closet when I left for Ohio. He organized all of my dresses together, work clothes, skirts, t-shirts, tank tops, shoes, even the dresser (which was empty when I left) was organized. Everything had a place and everything was in it’s place. Sigh, I’m so lucky!

Going out of town made me realize 2 things… I have the best fiancé ever and that maybe I should go out of town more often…haha

Things like this mean so much more to me than anything someone could have bought (aside from porkchop…he was a pretty awesome purchase).

No comments:

Post a Comment