Thursday, September 25, 2008

While Scott's away Porkchop will misbehave

Scott left this afternoon to work a Microsoft event at the Presidential Debate. I had classes all day and once I got home, Porkchop and I went outside. We ran into our neighbor Emily and her puppy and chatted/played for an hour. Shortly after we were inside, I attempted to clean the apartment but instead, I spent more time cleaning up after Porkchop. He peed in his crate and then 3 more times within 10 minutes. Is that even possible?

Porkchop is about 15 weeks old and has started humping things! Oh, dear! I've never had a puppy before and I felt like a naive 5 year old; the sight of our puppy doing this was more than I could bare. :-( He's supposed to be a puppy, not a little pervert. sigh... I can't wait for Scott to get back. He's a guy, so he should be able to handle our male puppy's problem. lol Scott's already tried helping and searched for information on how to stop your puppy from doing this and this is what he found:

"Now my grandchild age 17 months tried to hump the dog!!! Not only that my grandson who plays with my turtle collection (plastic) placed them humping each other! YUCK" That's hilarious!

Porkchop finally fell asleep, thank goodness!

IMG_5161

*Don't forget to checkout our pictures. I've uploaded some of us, our apartment, and Mr. Porkchop. It's on the left side and there's a scroll bar to view different albums. Click on the slideshow to view the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment