Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Busy bees

The last 5 months for Peyton and I have been busy! In April, thanks to Heidi, we joined a mommy group called Stroller Strides. Peyton and I usually go Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and occasionally on Saturdays (only because I tend to sleep in on Saturday). Stroller Strides has been Ah-MAZING for us! I get to workout and socialize with my baby. We also get together for playdates, lunch, and even mom's night out. I cannot say more positive things about stroller strides.

Here are some pictures from stroller strides:

this is the first mom's night out I attended
The instructor and owner Bethany had a baby boy.
We welcomed her back to work by wearing blue.
So many baby boys and this isn't even all of them

Peyton and I also recently joined The Little Gym. I absolutely LOVE it. We go on Wednesdays after stroller strides (a couple of hours after) and the class is 45 mins long. The class consists of educating us moms on ways to stretch our babies, how to properly walk with them, things that help develop their senses, bubbles, free play time, and the list goes on. Needless to say, those 45 mins go by before we know it.

Here are some cute pics from The Little Gym:

Pierce, Peyton and Dylan. ALL February babies 
Conor, Peyton, and Dylan
Peyton and Conor. They are 4 days apart in age!
 Last weekend Scott and I celebrated 5 fantastic years of being together. I have officially become his longest relationshop. I know thoughts like that shouldn't matter since we are married, but in all seriousness... I WIN! hehe Scott took me shopping on Friday. I desperately needed new clothes, but for some reason all I wanted to do was shop for Peyton.

haha don't think he likes this hat.
Saturday we went to infamous Ruth's Chris Steak House. This was Peyton's first and probably last time (at least for a while) to go. The food was as good as ever, but I don't think we were able to enjoy ourselves. Dinner felt a little rushed and I was anxious.

Peyton really wanted those hear confeti

YUM!

Here are some pictures from today. Peyton is climbing and getting into everything! His favorite things to go for are things he is not supposed to have, OF COURSE!

PEYTON?!?..
what are you doing?? 
We watched the presidential debate tonight, and apparently it put Peyton to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment