Saturday, October 20, 2012

Little Gym and Little Burger

I've been looking forward to Peyton's first "official" Halloween party. "Why?" you might ask... I've been wanting another opportunity (other than Halloween) for Scott and I to dress up with Peyton. I know to some this might seem dorky, but if you don't know this about me, I LOVE being dorky!

This Halloween I planned for Scott and I to dress up as In n Out Burger employees and for Peyton to be a Hamburger. I really wanted to include the dogs and have them dress as pickles, but I am having no luck finding those costumes. For those of you who have never eaten at or heard of In n Out Burger, it is a simple burger place that features 3 different entree options (only), hand cut fries and shakes. It's based in California, which is where both Scott and I first experienced their burgers. Over the past year In N Out has branched out it's locations to TX! One of my favorite things about In N Out Burger is the old fashion feel. Here is an example of what their uniforms look like.

In N Out Burger uniform
Scott and my costume was easy and cost a total of $9! We wore white clothing we had (Scott had very light khakis), we got paper hats at In N Out for FREE and I bought red fabric for $9, I put a simple stitch in it with thread I already had. Peyton's costume I ordered from Old Navy and was so happy to have found it as easily as I did.

The Little Gym Halloween Party:



Marissa (and Ryan), Riley, and Keith
Ana and David
Kelly and Dylan
I don't know these people, but I appreciated their costumes 
I didn't know these people either
David and Peyton
David- he is so cute!!

Peyton on the climbing wall was hilarious!

 After the party we had dinner with Marissa (and her family) and Ana, her mom and David at Palios.
Peyton slept well that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment