Monday, October 1, 2012

Mr. 7 months

Peyton is HUGE. Last weekend I held my friends 10 week old and my eyes began to fill with tears. He was so tiny, so light, and so effortless.
Peyton is 7 months old now and a whooping 20.2 lbs and 27 5/8". He has 2 teeth too! I know hard to believe.

Here's what 7 months looks like:
  • Crawling on hands and knees
  • Climbing on and into everything 
  • Refusing certain foods 
  • Hair is growing back in and thicker
  • Able to hug and hold on to mommy and daddy
  • Running around my walk around activity center
  • Able to pull myself up and hold myself up with one hand
  • Can walk with daddy holding my hands (although we learned last week, that's the incorrect way to teach them to walk since their center of gravity is in their core) 
  • I can feed myself 
  • Teething was really hard on me. Mommy said it took about two weeks to get both teeth
  • We do stroller strides Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and we also just joined the little gym. 
  • We're still breastfeeding


here's a video of me climbing. This little girl kept trying to help, but my mom was insistant on me doing it myself

Grandpa D. and me

Go Browns!


always on the move


I make it nearly impossible for my parents to put a diaper on me
Things I find myself constantly saying to Peyton:
"Peyton, do not climb on that."
"Peyton, you cannot chew on cords."
"You're okay baby"
and lastly and my least favorite
GASP "Oh no Peyton, that's GROSS" as I pry the dog bone from his paws...I mean hands

No comments:

Post a Comment