Tuesday, October 2, 2012

highlights of my hair

Am I too old for highlights? Are they out of style for brunettes? I'm not sure what the answer is, but I guess it doesn't matter. Today, Christine came over and highlighted my hair. YUP! I feel like I'm 20 again. The last time I had highlights was when I was 20. 

Here are some things I have done to my hair in the past:

prior to today, this was the last time I highlighted my hair.
Flight attendant training. Feels like forever ago!  

black -this was several months after moving to DFW from LAX
very long bangs 22 years old
this is just ridiculous and a wig of course
oh, and a picture that was on myspace! ha

After Scott and I moved in together, I decided to bob my hair
it was for a good cause and a fun look. I also went back to black

and today, I'm 20 again! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment