Thursday, October 23, 2008

If you like Pina Coladas

I rarely drink and when I say rarely I mean like once MAAAYBE twice a month. I think Scott’s tolerance has lowered since he has met me. I just don’t really care for alcohol and I’m goofy as is. Scott and I are having a drinky drink tonight. He’s drinking some coors light and was excited to hear me tell him I’d have a drink with him. I made strawberry pina coladas. I am definitely a “fat kid” at heart. While blending my pina colada I started going through the cabinet to find something to add to it. I was hoping to find some canned pineapples but instead I found some COCONUT! :-) As if that wasn’t enough I remembered that we had frozen strawberries so of course I had to add those. By the time I added strawberries and coconut I needed to balance it out so, in went more ice, mix, and more rum. Scott doesn’t really care for Pina Coladas. Long story short, I now have a pitcher of Pina Colada to myself…this will be interesting. ha

I had classes all day today and when I got home Scott and I played some xbox. I didn’t do too well and by that I mean I got last place. Even the computer beat me. lol Scott also took interest in my few ideas for our wedding. :-) I like it when he wants to or pretends to take interest in things like that….he knows it makes me happy. He tries to show some interest but I think I lose his attention, with all my Sabrina’ness.

Speaking of wedding, I sent Scott’s Grandma Young a thank you card for the ring and some pictures of our engagement day. I got a note from her today. She has matching cardinal stationary, stamps, stickers, address labels, and cards…very cute. I have been such a scatter brain lately (more so than my usual self) and forgot that I had written her so it was a pleasant surprise. It was a very sweet note. :-) I love Scott’s family and am really glad that I will someday become an addition. sigh… so I went in and added this paragraph after I already wrote my blog and made a porkchop film annnd I’m feeling pretty cozy right now. :-) 2 pina coladas later. hehe

I think I might have to change my blog’s name to “all about Porkers”. So Porkchop got a bath today. Poor thing. We have garden tubs so there’s no escaping. I always try to make the baths somewhat enjoyable before I torture him. I sit him in it while the water is filling up and he is in water bowl heaven. He will sit there and attempt to drink the entire tub of water. He’s such a goof and very spoiled. Porkchop sometimes will drink his water like he has never had water before. Porkchop is definitely a suiting name. He will dive his entire head into the bowl. Scott and I played porkchop in the middle which wore him out. I gave him some water to try and cool him off and he went to town. I don’t know about him sometimes. At least he keeps us laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment