Friday, October 17, 2008

Okay, I lied!

IMG_5355

My brother drove up tonight. Him and Scott are doing what they always do when they get together, playing xbox. This means I am bored, sooo I started browsing some wedding sites.I joined theknot.com which has awesome wedding ideas and pictures from actual weddings. I know I said I wouldn’t dab into any planning until we get at least a year out from the date but I can’t help it. I’m a girl and crafty annnd I don’t think I need an excuse! hehe My favorite store, Hobby Lobby had a sale on their wedding stuff. For those of you who don’t know what Hobby Lobby is, it’s a huge craft store, also my home away from home. That store does things to me! I go in there with the intentions of just getting some yarn or fabric and the next thing you know I have a shopping cart….my mind goes all Martha Stewart in there. Anywho, they had a sale so I decided to take a look and only get items that would be practical and useful even if I did change my mind on things. 50% off! sigh, I ended up buying some labels, ribbon, a wedding craft book, and paper to play with wedding invitation ideas. I’ve decided that I want to do Tiffany blue. I made some really cute invitations that look similar to a Tiffany’s box. I also found brides maids dresses that I want to go off of. I want them to be tiffany blue but this style. I like the tea length, and the white ties. I also found a cute pillow that I will probably make and a cake. I like the that it looks like it has a pearl necklace on each tier but I think I might end up doing a white cake. themes_tiffanyblue_ringbearerpillow_sublarge_imagecake182

Other than that, today is Derek’s birthday(my brother) so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK! I love you! :-)

I don’t have any new picture of Porkchop but today I cut his hair! lol I actually think I did a good job. I have to get some use out of the clippers I bought to give Scott hair cuts with. Scott won’t let me cut his hair but Porkchop doesn’t really have an option. Ooh and I did take a picture of dinner. I made some chicken.

IMG_5347

No comments:

Post a Comment